Thursday, April 17, 2008

A ray of sunshine...



Nine and a half years ago a beautiful, loving and incredible little girl was brought into my life! This little girl is my younger sister. She has taught me so much in the past nine and a half years and I will always be thankful to God for giving her to me.

Life lessons can be learned from the people least expected. I never thought that I would learn such great things from a child, but every single day I am reminded to be a better person.

The life of a child would never have been so impactful to me if this wonderful little girl was not in my life. Her open mind and thirst for knowledge has constantly made me remember to never lose that passion for life.

1 comment:

Brian LePort said...

off topic, but I have shown you blogging grace by replenishing your link on my site ;)